Cryptocurrency & Tax - Webinar
Cryptocurrency & Tax – Webinar
Need to know about the tax implications of cryptocurrency?
Normal income tax rules apply to crypto assets and affected taxpayers need to declare crypto assets’ gains or losses as part of their taxable income. The onus is on taxpayers to declare all crypto assets-related taxable income in the tax year in which it is received or accrued.
- Understanding the Different Types of Cryptocurrency Transactions
- How will you as the taxpayer be taxed on your crypto currency trading and crypto assets?
- SARS’s view on crypto currency understanding their Audit approach
- Crypto currency and the Income Tax Act – What you need to know
- Declaring crypto currency on your Annual Income Tax Return
- Converting foreign currencies to Rand
Note: If you’re unable to attend the live webinar on the scheduled date, you can still book and pay for the webinar – the course notes and a copy of the recording will be provided for self-study in your own time.
Please note that this link is unique to you. Transferring this link to another user is an infringement of copyright. If you have subscribed to a course, the cost is per delegate, not per screen.
Event timezone - Africa/Johannesburg
Listing Expiry Date: - 2023-02-03