YEC Happy Hour
YEC Happy Hour
It has been a long time since we had an in-person networking event for our members, and the Young Executives Club (YEC) is planning a happy hour for young business elites looking to expand their business connections.
Join us on 3 November at Tai Kwun to make new friends or catch up with old ones while enjoying a relaxing evening.
Canapés and free-flowing drinks will be served. Places are limited, so register now if you don’t want to miss out!
-Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
– Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
– The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
– No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
– A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
– Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
– Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.
Event timezone - Asia/Hong_Kong
Listing Expiry Date: - 2022-12-05