The France Cambodia Chamber of Commerce and Industry aims to promote economic relations and develop commercial and industrial exchanges between France and the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Thanks to its 15 years of existence, the France Cambodia Chamber of Commerce and Industry has an in-depth knowledge of the French and Cambodian markets. It has established privileged relationships with the main economic actors, which makes it a key hub for small and medium-sized companies interested in Cambodia and France.
The France Cambodia Chamber of Commerce and Industry is engaged in several missions:
- Promote bilateral trade and investment between France and Cambodia
- Fostering relations between the European, French, and Cambodian business communities by hosting/organising events (National Day, Gala, Networking, round tables…).
- Facilitating access to the Cambodian market for French entrepreneurs, commercial companies, and industrialists, and promoting their interests with the Cambodian authorities
- Promote relations between the members of the France Cambodia Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the various business associations, and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Increase the visibility of its members while making them benefit from exclusive and privileged services.
- Animate, organise, and develop specialised committees for members (SME-SMI, Training-Employment-Research) and facilitate their integration within the sectorial committees of the European Chamber of Commerce EuroCham (Automotive, Sustainable Development, Health, Digital & New Technologies, Human Resources, Construction & Urbanism, Taxes, Tourism, Transport & Logistics
- Implementing cooperation with the economic services of the French Embassy in Cambodia, the Union of French Chambers of Commerce and Industry Abroad (“UCCIFE”), the chambers of commerce affiliated with the “CCI International” network, as well as with the representative bodies of French institutions abroad or French people living abroad.